Monday, May 16, 2011

Summer Urge.

So what has happened to me since my last post?
The real question is what hasn't happened to me, so ill just stick to the main points.
  • Changed my major
  • Had a pity party
  • Caught up with long lost friends
  • Started finals
  • Had over two weeks in which I did nothing more than breath and study.
  • Took Finals
  • Tried to start my life back up
  • Started Summer
So now my main thing is trying to function like a normal human being without feeling like I should be studying for some major test.

Right after finals I started watching television again and I am not joking when I tell you I was watching a show when I went into my backpack got out my history book and notebook sat down on the table and... realized what I was doing.
I had this physical urge to study something, to prepare for something. It was really weird. I have never experienced this before, but then again its my first year as a college student so I guess its normal..at least normal for me.

So right now I am on my 5th day of summer and I am glad to say the urges to pick up a class book and write notes has died down, a little at least. Now I am re rela relaxing. Relaxing. Relax-ing.
Even though it feels completely wrong.

I think college has traumatized me. But to tell you the truth I like it.
The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment