Thursday, April 28, 2011

My day.

In seven drawings.


So I woke up early today ready to head to school and do some studying, and go to some hard core tutoring when...I had a little mishap.
Officially the most awkward, embrrassing, nasty thing I have EVER done in public.
Wish there was a delete button. Oh well.
So after I got home I pulled myself together and the rest of my day consisted of drinking lots of fluids, sucking on some limon with salt, doing homework, and studying.
So it was a pretty normal day after all.
The End.
Oh and it's not like I want to watch it or anything.. But I am pretty sure I am going to be one of "those" people watching the royal wedding, accidentally of course.
This could lead to my first real all nighter.. fun!
What a way to remember your fist all nighter.

Future conversation: Girl: So have you ever pulled an all nighter?
Me: Actually I have. The first time I did Prince William was getting married..

Now that I think about it I don't think it's such a good idea..
People might think I actually stayed up just to watch it.
This is NOT the case.
I am going to be studying... haha
 The End. End.

1 comment:

  1. I just want to say that you are slacking off in your posting. Let's get with the program!

    ReplyDelete