Thursday, August 25, 2011

Epic.

So this summer I didn't get to swim with sharks.
I did however go to the pool.

I didn't even see a monkey. 
I did however draw monkeys and go watch Rise of the Planet of the Apes.

I didn't grow a third arm, or sing on stage with General Larry Platt.
I did however ride in my convertible with my friend top down and singing our hearts out. 

I would like to think I am a classy Diva.
Example driving around town in a convertible top down wearing shades and a scarf. 
Also having a tea party. 

I did in a way travel the world. 
Mexico!


I didn't talk in third person for a day. 
Although I am sure people talked about me and my awesomeness while wearing my "If you can read this my invisibility cloak isn't working" hand made button to the Harry Potter midnight showing.

I did start a business with a friend but it kinda went down in flames. 
At least we tried.  

I actually became a chocoholic this summer so eating one chocolate coated candy for a day was a fail. 
I also had s'mores for the first time ever. 

I would however like to think I did conquer this summer, and that conquering the world is not far off.







1 comment: