Saturday, August 6, 2011

Today

So today was a kinda good got kinda crappy was all retarded kinda got better then kinda didn't and then kinda was and then I am tired and don't really know where I am going with this type day.
But overall it was o.k.
Yeah!

I did find something pretty interesting at the store though. It lifted my spirits.
I was in the bottled water section when it happened

I was casually walking along thinking about how I should really stop wearing converse because I am afraid I will end up with flat feet and will never be able to wear high heels, not like I like them either way but still, when something caught my eye.

It was a bottle water like no other.. It's curves, its presence, its contents, gleaming at me from it's little place on the shelf, so I reached for it.

This is when I met Eternal water from New Zealand.

I am not ashamed to say I bought it just because I liked the shape of the bottle, and it's design. I wouldn't even have cared if it was from New Zealand or not, the bottle shape was more than enough.

And yes I might have marbled at the bottle for a good 3 minutes before moving on, but I liked it.

I then continued to place said bottle in my cart and kept walking when I met my second friend of the day.




It's name is NEURO BLISS

As you can see it:

  • Helps reduce stress
  • Enhances Mood
  • Supports memory
  • Promotes a positive outlook
Woo let's find blissful state in the middle of the day! 

So yes finding this bottle of "water" got my feathers all ruffled and I was all high spirits. To find one that said it would get me in a blissful positive outlook state, that was great, I could have really used some at the time. 

But then I started thinking. Is this even water? I then read the ingredients and being not able to even sound them out I put down the drink. 

Sure it looked cool and made beautiful promises, but given the fact that my spider sense were tingling I had to say no.

I then went to the check out line and paid for my Eternal. I am now home and have not yet finished drinking my Eternal, I am savoring each and every moment.  I don't think I will ever drink a Neuro but having been introduced to said drink it reminds me of how crazy the world and the people in it are, which brings a smile to my face. 

How is it that there are people that come up with these things? It's both absurd, disturbing, amazing, and exciting! I wonder if a drink will ever replace a person....that would be interesting. 

I can see the bottle now..
We offer:   The Dad, The Boyfriend,  The Mom, The Girlfriend. 
And Many MORE!!
Just one drink and you will experience all of the partnership, back talk, misunderstoodness, punishments, and fatherly/motherly council you could want! 

So to sum it all  up, today was a pretty random/boring day.




No comments:

Post a Comment