Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hello 2012.

So since it is a common notion to do something drastic either to begin the new year or end the old one.  I shaved my head. Just kidding. I did however cut my hair and get bangs for 2012. 

My bangs I have to say are very unique, making my New Years transformation that much more special, because my bangs are crooked.

Sure you might be thinking really crooked bangs? That's a style! 

Yes well I am aware swiping your bangs to the side and what not is a style but that is not what I mean.

I can only explain them as the hair stylist getting a little crazy with the scissors making them less "dense" and hacking a little too much than necessary from one side. But oh well it's only hair, it will grow back. haha

So here I am 2012 crooked bangs and all. Cheers! 



No comments:

Post a Comment