Monday, January 9, 2012

Like a boss.

Hello.

So right now I am sitting through a thunder storm. Although the lights have not gone out they have flickered on and off a few times. Hopefully I wont lose power.

So far I have been sitting in my living room watching the weather updates. That however does get quite boring. So I did the next logical thing. I went outside.


That's me on a boat. Pretty awesome.

So now I am waiting for the rain to stop so I can pull on my rain boots! 

I don't care what anyone says there is just something about putting on rain boots and walking on water that makes you feel invincible. 

It's like you go and stand on a puddle and say "Yeah that's right I own this puddle. This puddle is my..." 
You get the idea. 

Normally people freak out,scream like girls, and turn into human contortionists while trying to avoid puddles. I however wear my rain boots and walk right past them making every step deliberately forceful to splash water around like a boss. 

Yup. So this is exactly how I am going to get through this thunderstorm. Making boats and walking on water. 

 Like a boss. 






No comments:

Post a Comment