Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sock.

This post is going to be about a sock.
I got inspired to write about this as I was folding my laundry.

Once upon a time I was folding my laundry.
As I was folding my clothes I noticed a sock.
<---- This sock in particular.
So as I looked at the sock these are all the things that went on in my head. In just those few seconds.
1. I love these socks!
2. When was the last time I wore them?
3. Where is the other other?
4. If I lost an arm these socks would come in real handy.
5. I should probably throw out all my socks out and get all tube socks like this one.
6. If I wore tube socks everyday and there was ever an emergency like a mutilation of a body part I could wrap my sock around it and stop the bleeding.
7. I really need to get more tube socks.
8. When did I start wearing those short socks?
9. It was in middle school. All the cool kids wore them.
10. I should of kept wearing my tube socks.
11. Now if there is an emergency I would die because I wouldn't be able to stop the bleeding.
12. I am going to wear them today.
13. Or maybe I should wear them tomorrow.
14. I wonder where the other one is.
15. Who cares these are really comfortable I am going to wear them.

Currently I am sitting in a living room sofa wearing two different socks.

The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment