Friday, February 17, 2012

Hot Mess.


       Today there was a 60% chance of rain. Which apparently means 60% of the area in which I live will get rain.  I then get ready for school. Obviously I put on my rain boots, a light jacket, and my umbrella and head out the door.
       On my drive to school it was sprinkling a little so I figured it would get worse as the day progressed. I don't know about you guys but I love rainy days.
             But it never rained!!!
       Today there was going to be a speaker coming in to talk to our class, and our professor had told us to dress up. But since I was told it was going to be raining I did not, hence me looking a hot mess while walking into my class.
             I then sat there from 12:00-2:30pm listening to both my professor and the guest speaker talking.


   

1 comment:

  1. I love the labels for this hahah

    Too bad comments cant be anonymous anymore.

    My identity has been revealed. :(

    ReplyDelete