Monday, March 5, 2012

Jump.

What I have been doing lately:

  1. Attended a Gym Class Heroes concert.
  2. Had a duet with Travie McCoy. 
  3. Changed my life goal to becoming a world famous rapper.
  4. Realized I can't rap, or sing, or dance, or choreograph. Fail.
  5. Attempted to drive, talk on the phone, drink a smoothie, breath, and drive a standard car all at the same time. 
  6. Almost had a car accident.
  7. Drove around town with a car full of balloons. 
  8. Attempted to pull an all-nighter.
  9. Attended a Deaf event.
  10. Started planning my Spring Break.
I'm not going to lie, it took me a while to come up with all of these things.

On a side note. How did you spend your extra day of the year??

Since we are only given this extra day every four years, Feb. 29 was a day in which you should of let loose. You were given an extra 24 hours to go nuts! Go crazy! Do something you wouldn't have tried on a regular day. 

Or at least I hope you took advantage of it. If not then you and I are on the same boat. I was probably the most practical and ordinary person that day. I should of gone nuts, but oh well, there is always the next one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment