Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Eww.

Hola!

So I work with little children, the oldest being 6, and yesterday something really grossed happened. I was sitting down on the floor watching a movie with the kids. Usually when we sit on the floor with them they thin its an invitation to sit on our laps. So there I was sitting on the floor with two kids trying to sit on my lap.

After a while I go lost watching the movie and noticed they were no longer tugging at me to sit on my lap which is when I turned my head to see...

One of the kids chewing on my hair. That's why he had been so quiet. When I asked him why he had done it he said "it's so soft and looks like spaghetti."

I know what your thinking how did you not notice that?? Well my hair is pretty long and I was really into the movie.

By the way.. that's not me.
Have a great day!



No comments:

Post a Comment