Monday, January 14, 2013

Spring 2013

Today was my first day back to school after the winter break. This is my last semester before I am considered a senior! Oh my.

I had two classes and bumped into a few friends while walking to class. Props for being a junior I suppose, you know more people.

Today's bill:
$120 Parking pass upgrade
           (The lot I usually park in has been blocked off due to construction, restricting parking on       campus by at least 99.99%)
$45 Gym locker (because I dare myself to just throw that money away by not using the recreation      center at my university)
$35 Gas
----------------
$200 for the first day back not including books.

Oh and there is also a book I need for a class which the teacher is currently writing. I'll let you guys know how that works out.

WOO!! Spring 2013 Semester Baby!!

No comments:

Post a Comment