Tuesday, April 26, 2011

College

High School is a piece of cake with whip cream, sprinkles, and a cherry on top. College is a voice that can make you fall asleep, heart of stone, will break every bone in your body and not care, will demand everything you got and then some more, and not care if you can deliver or not. Oh and it eats babies too.Well at least it feels like that to me. I suppose my opinion would be different if I was studying something that I actually was....good at? liked? was interested in? Honestly I don’t know, that is kind of what I have to figure out. 
  
I am going to design buildings for a living. YAY! ..
I like the idea of designing, but I think that is the only thing that gets me excited.

All I have to do is go to school for four years, study, not have a nervous break down, and pray that when I finally see my first design come to life its not condemned.




I should take a year off. Go find myself somewhere in Brazil, India, or Iceland. Or just leave and sit in the middle of the ocean on a beach and figure out once and for all what to do.
  
But that is obviously not an option. Would be pretty sweet though. Just taking a year and having your hardest decision of the day be what your going to have for lunch.

Failed attempt at drawing myself frustrated. haha


College in one word for me. Frustration. I imagine it would not be as frustrating if I knew what to do with my life.  

 So now I am at a cross road.
Either take a path that has many uncertainties and I might actually enjoy, or one that is full of challenges and a condemned design or not.

Final note.
College. Please don't eat me and spit me back out  bruised, limping, and with my hopes and dreams ripped to shreds. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment