Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Wear Underwear.

My day today so far has consisted of many different things, but the thing that stuck the most so far was the nudity...

I was walking to class minding my own business when this girl and a boy walk in front of me. At first I don't notice but then as they start to get further in front of me I notice something, something I would of preferred never to have seen.

I see my first strangers butt in full walking action. sick.

The girl walking in front of me was wearing a skirt. The skirt wasn't even that short it was probably a dollar bill above the knee which is totally school appropriate. But the fact that her skirt had gotten bunched up by her backpack revealing her butt to the world was gross.

How can you not feel the breeze?? Plus why wear a skirt and no underwear???  That's just sick.

But there she was... just walking around with her guy friend all chitty chatty while I had to walk behind them.

So I debated whether to go talk to her and say her skirt was caught on her backpack. I had finally decided to tell her when they made a different turn and I was finally butt cheek free from my view. So I just kept walking..but then felt kinda guilty, what if something like that ever happened to me? So I turn around and start walking to where we had parted ways when I see that now there is a guy walking behind them.. A guy that looks a little too happy to be walking to class in my opinion.

So I came up with the conclusion that she probably did it on purpose to get some attention. I mean why else wear no underwear under a skirt? Plus I call bs on the fact that she couldn't feel her skirt was all the way up her back.  So let this guy get some "taco de ojo".... some eye food? haha

This will either teach her to wear underwear when going out in public, or that if her guy friend noticed about her butt being displayed for the world to see he didn't care enough to let her know about it.

So girl with the skirt up to your waist, I am sorry for not letting you know. But if you had just worn underwear I might of actually felt sorry for you and let you know you were butt flashing.

No comments:

Post a Comment